Follow us on Twitter and bloglovin' and like our facebook fanpage

Dec 4, 2010

December has just arrived!

December has just arrived and it brings us lots of important things such as:

Annie's birthday! Yes, it is just around the corner. Next Friday Annie is going to receive lots of gifts and we are going to sing to her Happy Birthday to you (8)!

But December not only brings us Annie's birthaday because it also brings us Christmas!Finally! I'm sick of waiting for Christmas time. I love it! The streets of Madrid become adorned and we sing carols. And this Christmas is a special one for me because a friend of mine is going to come here to spend four days with me, she is from Sevilla and she is really friendly so I know you would get on well with her but unfortunately many of you wouldn't meet her.

Don't you feel Christmas in the air?

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Marta

2 comments:

  1. CriiiiiiiS! :)4/12/10 23:31

    ANA LOMANA AND MARTA
    A WONDERFUL BLOG
    YOU´RE SO COOL GIRLS =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaja! You too honey xD
    With 17 you´re differentt...more stylish x)
    And u must met marta, she´s as cool as me!
    Love u! And thankkss so much! You know that I want be famous as your friend, so keep looking the blog and commenting! xoxo LL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, if you have a blog, we'll stop by as soon as it will be possible :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...