Follow us on Twitter and bloglovin' and like our facebook fanpage

Oct 5, 2010

Do you know what happen tomorrow?

Yes, It`s Marta`s birthday!

Please visit us, nobody comments and the visits are decreasing! The number of visits is raising because I visit my own blog... ooohhh I know that is pathetic!

I have a friend, and a friend of her is famous due to heer blog. NOw she goes to cibeles fashion week, has followers... And the worst part is that only Marta´s friend visit our blog, my friends ignore me!Thank you Marta´s friend, we live of your visits!

And don´t forget that we are trying to be famous so help us :)

NB__I´ll try to write a blog about Marta tomorrow(because is her birthday) but I promise nothing.
She should understand me, I´m not very sympathetic and sensible, and less in public, even knowing that nobody except Marta will read it. And Lengua´s exam is there...

Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, if you have a blog, we'll stop by as soon as it will be possible :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...